Swirl Removal - Detailing
'Detailing' is a term we use to remove 'Swirls and Fine Scratches' that can be present in your Paintwork. Its also know as 'Machine Polishing and Body Mopping'. Unless done correctly it can remove those nasty Swirl marks to leave your Vehicle paint like a mirror. The correct equipment and right polish are the key to pull off this process, it takes time, care and a eye for detail to remove those blemishes.
Swirls and Fine Scratches can make the apperance of your Vehicle very dull, tired and with no shine, where it should be like a mirror. Ever caught the sunlight on the panel of the car and noticed its full of fine swirls? This is where the clearcoat is damaged and needs to be 'corrected'
We offer this Service Mobile (Weather permitting) or we have access to a detailing studio. Why not drop your Vehicle off to us, we'll drop you back and once its completed we will collect you to inspect our work done...
- Snowfoamed then rinsed
- Car is washed using a ph balanced car shampoo
- Tar removed from paintwork
- Alloys Cleaned and treated to a Rim Wax
- Paint work clayed to remove bonded contaminants
- Car washed again using a ph balanced car shampoo
- Hand dried using safe micro fibre drying towels
- Paintwork cleansed with pre-wax treatment
- Paint work corrected using various polishes and techniques
- Glaze added to paintwork
- Ceramic Coat from Cquartz
- Chrome and stainless steel polished
- Interior Polished
- Interior Hoovered Inc. Boot
- Windows polished inside & out
- Door seals and all rubbers treated and dressed
- Exterior glass sealed with water repellant treatment
Plus there is a Aftercare pack for you to keep!
Cars-£249 / 4x4's-£299 for a One Day Enhancement (Removes Swirls)
Cars-£349 / 4x4's-£399 for Correction (2-3Days, Removes Fine Scratches)